Saturday, July 9, 2011

Choice 4: 1 John 1-3. That Ye May Have Fellowship with Us and with God

Paul desires for the people to become members of the Church and come unto God and Jesus Christ. He says that their joy will become full once they fellowships with God and Christ.
Our joy can become full when:
  • We confess our sins
  • Keep his commandments
  • We love our brother (love one another)
  • We do not love the things of the world
  • We have the Holy Ghost with us
  • We allow the atonement to work in our lives
Keeping his commandments is a principle that I can better implement in my life. Sometimes I may justify why I don't always follow certain commandments. But if I can remember all of the commandments I have committed to keep, then I know that I will try my best to keep all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment